- Cucumbers work wonders for tired eyes. Place two slices of cucumber over your eyes and rest for a while. Besides its cooling properties, it also helps to lighten dark circles.
- Extract cucumber juice by grating them and squeezing them through a muslin cloth.
- Dip cotton pads in the juice for two minutes.
- Place on eyelids and darkened area.
- Relax for 15 minutes and then remove.
Sandalwood, Turmeric and Milk:
- Make a fine paste of sandalwood powder, a little turmeric powder and milk.
- Apply this on face, leave on for a few minutes, and get natural glow and freshness.
Strawberry, Banana, Apple, Peach:
- In a bowl, place a 1inch piece each of banana, apple, peach, 1 strawberry (or add any fruits of your choice) and 1 tsp honey.
- Now mash all these using a fork.
- Alternatively, you may blend these in a blender too.
- Apply this thick paste onto your face, let sit for some time and wash off to get glowing skin.